What is descriptive writing?
In descriptive writing, the writer has to use his or her sensory details and create a picture of things, places, or events and represent it with the help of words. In this genre of writing the writer has full freedom to use their artistic freedom and paint a vivid image of the chosen topic.
What is the purpose of descriptive writing?
The main purpose of descriptive writing is as follows.
- It is used to inform the reader regarding something, such as event, place, person, subject, and object.
- The purpose of descriptive is to share an experience.
- This gives a report on something.
- It entertains the reader.
Guidelines for writing a descriptive essay.
Below are the guidelines for writing a descriptive essay.
- Do brainstorming to get ideas.
- Use vivid language.
- Use a clear and consistent tone.
- Use all your senses.
- Give a clear impression to the reader.
- Explain what you were thinking.
- Stay organized.
Five major steps of creating a descriptive essay.
The five main steps that a writer must follow while creating descriptive writing are as follows.
- Editing and proofreading
- Submitting or publishing
Who can write my essay for me?
If you are also thinking, who can help me write my essay? Then the simple answer to this question is there are professional essay writers who help learners in writing all types of essays. So, whether it be descriptive, narrative, or any other form of essay these experts are 24X7 there to assist learners. They offer assistance with the below-noted advantages.
- Unlimited revisions
- Best price
- Live order tracking benefits
- On-time delivery
- Direct contact with the subject matter expert