Using Aol on any device is pretty simple. Anyone having the basic knowledge of computer operations can easily use this emailing service on his device, be it Windows 10, Mac, iPhone, or an Android device. But, having a seamless experience with any online program is nearly impossible. Sometimes, when there is a technical glitch with your device or the settings are incorrectly configured, then you will certainly face errors with AOL mail Login. One of the most common problems that are faced by AOL users on Windows 10 devices is that users are not able to sync their AOL mail login account with the mailing feature on Windows 10.
So, if you are also experiencing email syncing issues on your Windows 10 PC, then you have landed on the right page. On this page, we are going to provide you with resolutions that would help you in using AOL mail on Windows 10 once again. But, first, let us have a glance at the reasons responsible for this.
Factors responsible for this issue
- Some mail server settings on your PC are not properly configured
- Compatibility issues between AOL mail and Windows 10
- You have not followed the proper way to add AOL to your Windows device
- The AOL app you are using on your system has stopped responding because it is extremely outdated
Ways to fix the problem
- Remove and re-add AOL account
Doing this has fixed the mail syncing issue with several users. So, here is how you can remove and add your account once again:
- Open the Mail app
- Select “Settings”
- Click on the “Manage Accounts”; option
- Select ”Delete an account”
- After deleting the account, add it once again
- Turn on the privacy settings for AOL
- Open the Settings menu
- Click on “Privacy” followed by “Calendar”
- Enable the setting- “Let apps access my calendar”
After you have made all these settings, you need to log out of your account and sign in with your AOL mail login details once again to access your account. This would help you in having a hassle-free experience with using all the features of AOL. Apart from this, you also have to make sure that you have installed the latest version of the AOL software on your device.